Meet up – 12th of February 7pm

Hi All:

We are officially meeting, for the very first time, on the 12th of February (starting at around 7pm) at The Duke (9 Duke Street – off Grafton Street. See map below).

ALT.NET is a self-organizing community of (mainly) .NET developers with a desire to improve themselves and their code [more here].  Since this is the first time we will gather together, we will keep the agenda fairly open, so that we can get to know each other and let topics emerge from the conversation. In the future, however, we may try to get one or more volunteers (maybe you? :D   ) to introduce and facilitate the discussion around a particular subject of interest (our next meeting will be ideally around the middle of march, so think about it!).

If you are considering coming over, please add a comment so we can get an idea of how many people are going to participate :) also if you are interested in a particular topic it would be good to share it.

View Larger Map

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted January 23, 2009 at 12:46 pm | Permalink

Same day / time as DubTwestival? Are you sure?

2. Posted January 23, 2009 at 4:01 pm | Permalink

Yeah we are fairly sure; it’s a different kind of crowd, really. Anyway, I’ll be just back from a software architecture workshop in Austria, so I’ll have plenty of topics to chat about ;-)

3. Andrew Smith
    Posted January 24, 2009 at 12:33 pm | Permalink

Yea I’ll be there. Looking forward to it.

4. Posted January 25, 2009 at 11:01 pm | Permalink

Looking forward to it.

5. Philip McKeown
    Posted February 8, 2009 at 2:56 pm | Permalink

Good luck with the group, Claudio. It sounds very interesting. I’m not around on thursday, but I’ll try to make the next one!

6. Posted February 8, 2009 at 11:30 pm | Permalink

Thanks Philip! Pity you won’t make it for Thursday, but I’m looking forward to meet you soon.

7. Jacob
    Posted February 9, 2009 at 6:15 pm | Permalink

I will try to make it (90% certain)

8. roundcrisis
    Posted February 9, 2009 at 9:00 pm | Permalink

Cool See ya there Andrew :)

9. far
    Posted February 11, 2009 at 7:04 pm | Permalink

see you there

10. Gar Maguire
    Posted February 12, 2009 at 1:31 pm | Permalink

I’ll try to make it in :-)

11. Posted February 16, 2009 at 8:42 am | Permalink

Those DDD blogs:

Casey Charlton has put them into a PDF mini book:

Jimmy Bogard, new post:

12. Posted February 19, 2009 at 12:39 pm | Permalink

i will try…

13. Posted February 19, 2009 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

14. Posted March 13, 2014 at 7:42 am | Permalink

I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It’s a very easy on
    the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often.
    Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
    Exceptional work!

15. Posted March 19, 2014 at 1:07 pm | Permalink

Hi there everybody, here every person is sharing such know-how,
    therefore it’s nice to read this webpage, and I used to go to see this weblog every day.

2 Trackbacks

1. [...] a new chapter of this post finally we are doing an meet up, I can t wait and hope for the best.  The meet up will be the 12Th of February at 7pm in The Duke [...]

2. By ALT.NET Dublin is born! on February 9, 2009 at 10:10 pm

[...] Thursday, when the first official gathering of the newborn ALT.NET Dublin group will take place (go here for [...]